Sunday 27 October 2013

 Akram Hossain Shimul

Akram Hossin Shimul
Hello! I am Akram Hossain Shimul form Bangladesh. Firstly I want to say to you i am very weak in English. Because i am Bangladeshi. Now i tell you about myself. Akram Hossain shimul is my full name and Shimul is my nick name.

Education:

My school life was Savar. Now my study is Civil Engineering (3rd year) in Dhaka Polytechnic Institute. I am not a bad student. So, i want do anything but my luck,my family,my situation is not for my self.But my believe say me always, i will be a establish person by the hard work in my country.whenever, my study is Civil but it is not my chooses site. I love Information Technology site. Now i am try SEO and Web Design. But, Here is another problem. I have no teacher for learning. I want self-depended.

Family:

I live at Savar, Dhaka in Bangladesh. My family has five members. My father-mother,two elder sister and me.Yes, i am Muslim. I love Islam. Whenever, My father name is Shamsul Islam.He is Auto-mobile Engineer.My mother is Shilpy Begum.She is  house-wife. She is also a tailor and my two elder sister is student.

Relation Ship:

Yes, I am Single.

Character:

I am very simple boy. i am very emotion. i am always believe anybody easily in sometimes.
But they are always give Bamboo in my heart. Don't like smoke,Drinks etc. I hate physical relationship.

Writing Running...
        



No comments:

Post a Comment